HMD Global – An independent Finnish company, believes that the world is ready for something new in mobile technology.
HMD Global is proud to announce the release of the first android device they have, the Nokia 6. After they secured the exclusive Nokia brand licensing rights in mobile phones in the late 2016, the Nokia 6 is set to be launched first in China this 2017.
This new smartphone is set to provide a new standards in mobile phone design, material, quality and innovation among the HMD Global’s tier of soon to be launched products most specially on the whole new Nokia user experience that will soon to compete in the smartphone industry.
HMD Global wanted to fill their “desire to meet the real world needs of consumers in different markets around the world”. China, being considered having over 552 million smartphone users in 2016, a figure that is predicted to grow to more than 593 million users by 2017 is lucky enough to experience this new superior smartphone with innovative craftsmanship.
The Nokia 6 is top-notch, which is said to have the following initial specifications:
- Bright hybrid in-cell 5.5” screen with full HD resolution and incredible colour reproduction wrapped in 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- Latest generation Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 430 processor with X6 LTE modem designed for excellent battery life and superior graphics performance
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage with which to run the latest version of Android Nougat and is packed with entertainment to bring to life the latest that Android has to offer
- Dolby Atmos dual amplifiers deliver a 6dB louder sound than a regular amp, giving higher voice, deeper bass and unmatched clarity
- 16MP phase detection auto focus rear camera for sharp detailed pictures, and an 8MP front camera. The f/2.0 aperture lenses and exclusive camera UI with automatic scene detection make it easy to take great shots every time
Are you all excited about this premium and superior smartphone? So do I. Let’s stay tuned and subscribe on HMD Global’s Facebook page.