AMD officially launched the world’s anticipated gaming card, the Radeon™ RX Vega, Radeon™ Packs that delivers everything you need for the best PC Gaming experience.
AMD considered this gaming card as the cornerstone of the world’s most advanced and exciting PC gaming platforms. There are three variants of the Radeon™ RX Vega: Radeon RX Vega64 Liquid Cooled Edition (engineered with 64 compute units to be the most powerful Radeon ever built); the Radeon RX Vega64 (with air cooling) and the Radeon Radeon RX Vega56.
|AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid||AMD Radeon RX Vega 64||AMD Radeon RX Vega 56|
|Memory Clock||1.89Gbps HBM2||1.89Gbps HBM2||1.6Gbps HBM2|
|Memory Bus Width||2048-bit||2048-bit||2048-bit|
|Manufacturing Process||GloFo 14nm||GloFo 14nm||GloFo 14nm|
|Architecture||GCN 5||GCN 5||GCN 5|
|GPU||Vega 10||Vega 10||Vega 10|
Among all the Radeon RX Vega variants, the Radeon RX Vega64 Liquid Cooled Edition has the highest clockspeeds and highest power requirements as it includes 64CUs, 64 ROPs boosting to 1677MHz, adn comes with 8GB fo HBM2 memory clocked at 1.89Gbps.
However, the Radeon RX Vega 64 comes next with Vega 10 GPU, with 64 CUs and 64 ROPs. Its clockspeed is reduced to 1247MHz base and 1546MHz boost. It will also have the same 8GB of HBM2 as on the liquid cooled card, still running at 1.89Gbps for 484GB/sec of memory bandwidth.
Radeon RX Vega features:
- Architected for better enthusiast-class gaming – The Radeon RX Vega represents the most sophisticated GPU architecture ever designed for enthusiast-class gaming. It features next-gen compute units enabling native processing of multiple data-type operations in each clock cycle, and supporting variable data types making for a versatile architecture across workloads, an enhanced geometry engine enabling incredible efficiency in processing complex geometry while delivering more than 200% of the throughput-per-clock over previous Radeon GPU architectures, an optimized pixel engine that improves performance through a “fetch once, shade once” approach, and the world’s most advanced GPU memory architecture consisting of a High Bandwidth Cache composed of 8GB of leading-edge HBM2 memory, doubling the bandwidth-per-pin over the previous generation HBM technology, and delivering 60% more memory bandwidth over GDDR5. Together these advances result in the Radeon RX Vega’s phenomenal computational muscle: up to 13.7 TFLOPS of peak performance to power through even the most demanding games and VR applications.
- Exceptional premium design – Radeon RX Vega gaming cards have been impeccably designed with state-of-the-art, premium styling. Select models feature a satin-brushed aluminum shroud, an anodized aluminum backplate, customizable GPU tach meter and iconic LED illumination, and controls for dual vBIOS. Air-cooled versions boast the latest isothermic vapor chamber for maximum heat displacement while the liquid-cooled version features a next-generation cooling design incorporating a high-efficiency pump, zero-bend radius tubing and a Nidec Gentle Typhoon fan for quiet operation.
- Leading display technologies – PC gamers expect variable refresh rate to be a standard feature for monitors, and they don’t expect to pay an extra ‘feature tax’ to get it. Radeon RX Vega graphics cards support Radeon™ FreeSync technology, a true leap forward for PC gaming enabling smooth, vibrant HDR gaming4, 10-bit display support and low-framerate compensation. There are more than 200 FreeSync displays available today, almost seven times more than costlier competing technology. Radeon RX Vega graphics cards support HDMI® 4K60 and DisplayPort™ 1.45, enabling high-resolution and high-refresh displays powering experiences such as Radeon™ FreeSync with high-refresh, Ultra HD, ultrawide, and single-cable 5K resolutions.
- Unmatched capabilities and control with Radeon™ Software – Radeon Software compliments the sophisticated hardware of the Radeon RX Vega graphics card, enabling the ultimate in performance, features and stability to ensure an exceptional out-of-box experience that will keep getting better. New Radeon Software features launched last week also benefit Radeon RX Vega users. Radeon™ WattMan now enables memory underclocking for more engine headroom, fine-grained power state controls for increased performance or power savings, and auto-overclock and auto-power save features that allow WattMan to automatically adjust GPU power states to your preference.6 The best capture, stream and sharing software in Radeon™ ReLive is now even better with options for higher bitrate recording at 100 mbps, camera transparency for increased HUD visibility, refined notifications and enhanced audio controls. And the AMD LiquidVR™ 360 plugin for VR Video Playback is the first GPU-accelerated end-to-end solution for HEVC 4K x 4K VR video playback7. Designed for 360 stereoscopic videos, the plugin supports ambisonic audio and is accelerated by the GPU to enable 65% higher frame rates8, no dropped frames9, and improve power consumption by 15% during playback.10
The Radeon RX Vega cards are expected to available on August 14, 2017 and their prices will be as of follows:
- Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition – $699 (~Php35299.50)
- Radeon RX Vega 64 – $599 (~Php30249.50)
- Radeon RX Vega 56 – $499 (~Php25199.50)